Tokyo – Looking to get away and spend some time in the wonderland of winter? Very few destinations in the world offer this sense of warm-weather escape to those still settling into their winter break. Take The Hoshino Resorts, for example.
With several long- and short-term accommodations across the islands, these resorts offer a wide array of activities and can offer an unforgettable holiday experience to everyone. Depending on your schedule, maybe there is something in particular you want to check out while abroad? Have you always wanted to experience some of the country’s best winter sports?
Here are five suggestions to make sure you enjoy your short-term getaway in style.
· The Hoshino Mountain SnowSports Resort: Located in a four-mile-long and half-mile-high mountain, this snow sports center not only delivers breathtaking views but also immerses you in its natural activities with a slope of downhill, ski, snowboard, and chairlift options.
The facility is truly breathtaking at anytime of the year, especially in winter when it is covered with snow and snowy trails. Winter is a good time to visit and take advantage of the new slope setup.
Between the jazzy evening entertainment and authentic Japanese food, this provides a special treat during the long winter vacation.
· Taneko Jiroki Noboru Snow Resort: Located in Taneko, this resort offers a whole range of snow sport activities from snow golf to skimboarding.
The resort features the Big Sky Golf Center, which houses two Nordic ski areas, the gigantic scale, and carving snow.
Whether you want to go for a solo or a group of friends, it is an ideal place for winter-related activities.
· Hoshino Jiroki Choya Village: To experience pure, traditional Japanese culture, visit this snow-capped resort in downtown Okinawa.
This place is set in an isolated jungle-like area that is devoid of materials. Though it is bleak, it also has a warm feeling of comfort and adventure that will inspire you to experience life in your own way.
Inside the village you will meet traditional Okinawan food and people to enjoy the village’s arts and crafts.
There is nothing like being close to nature, and it is a pleasant and pleasant place to stay over the long holiday!
· Hoshino Aquarium: There is nothing like being in the underwater world and there is nothing more fulfilling than being surrounded by eels, fish, and other aquatic creatures in a beautiful aquarium with 3D technology and water exhibits.
You will be enthralled by the underwater odyssey, led by one of the world’s most impressive aquarium experts at the time, Russell Shenton.
Going underwater is never dull and to appreciate the wonder and beauty of the aquatic world, visit Hoshino Aquarium. This fascinating aquarium provides a great demonstration of fresh water ecology and fish biology.
· Roppongi Hills: This is another Japanese resort that offers nature at its core. Once a part of the rice fields, today’s is built on top of a flat lake surrounded by nature and created by Tokyo’s largest greenhouse construction at the time, which significantly increases solar energy efficiency by eliminating unnecessary greenhouse waste.
The entire complex is approximately 800,000 square meters in area and provides a beautiful serenity. Truly a small portion of Tokyo is given over to nature, at this beautiful resort and you can enjoy its facilities while also witnessing pure nature.
Special discounts to visit these resorts:
· Snow Sports Festival: During the three-day snowy festival, check out the snow activities such as cross-country skiing, snow sledding, snowboarding, and mini cross-country skiing.
· Toshi-in Festival: Visit the festival that brings out some of the Japan’s unique Korean dishes. This is a distinctive festival with the hospitality of “winter”. You can taste moo goo gai pan, Wi-si, hanky, Baeji, Euupgee, and Euupgee myde.
· Snowboard Festival: Celebrate the snowboard festival by getting some snowboarding related activities like cross-country skiing, snow tubing, snowboarding, and snowshoeing.